Fiancée Visas

South Carolina K-1 Visa (Fiancé or Fiancée) Immigration Lawyer

The current immigration laws in the United States allow for U.S. Citizens to sponsor their non-citizen fiancés for visas (K-1 Visa) to enter the U.S. to be married. K-1 visas are non-immigrant visas that provide a limited time to travel to the U.S. to have a wedding. After the wedding, the husband or wife must apply for an adjustment of status to become a legal permanent resident (LPR) and start the journey to becoming a U.S. Citizen.

Getting through this process successfully requires guidance from our attorney at the Pinilla Law Firm. We also help bring the minor children of K-1 applicants to the U.S. through a K-2 petition. Because these visas require fiancés to be interviewed at a U.S. Consulate in their home country, we guide fiancés to a successful outcome by ensuring that they have the necessary information and documentation required by each specific U.S. Consulate.

We advise clients about their options and determine their eligibility for specific visa types. We discuss the requirements of the visas. We identify potential difficulties and devise solutions should problems arise.

Commitment to Helping Immigrants

At the Pinilla Law Firm our immigration lawyer is sensitive to the needs of bringing a fiancé or fiancée to the U.S. for the purpose of marriage. The Pinilla Law Firm we are proud to help create new families that eventually become part of the American Dream. We accomplish this by completing the necessary paperwork, advising clients about the consular interview and resolving any problems that may arise along the way.

Make An Appointment

Make an appointment with one of our attorneys from the comfort of your computer or cell phone. Click the button below.

Se habla Español
Phone: (803) 728-0045
Fax: (888) 502-7681


7 Surrey Court, Suite A
Columbia, SC 29212

Service Areas

  • Columbia
  • Charleston
  • Florence
  • Lexington
  • Myrtle Beach
  • Sumter
  • Newberry