South Carolina Family Centered Immigration Lawyer
Reuniting families through family-based immigration is one of the great joys of practicing immigration law. At the Pinilla Law Firm we help clients obtain visas for their family members so they can enter the United States. Our attorney is the child of immigrants and understands how important family is to our clients.
Examples of Family Based Immigrant Visas
We advise and counsel citizens and legal permanent residents about their eligibility for a family-based immigrant visa. The principal types of visas are:
- IR-1 for spouses of U.S. citizens
- IR-2 for unmarried children (under age 21) of U.S. citizens
- IR-3 and IR-4 for children adopted by U.S. citizens
- IR-5 for parents of U.S. citizens (over age 21)
- F-1 for unmarried children of U.S. citizens and their minor children
- F-2 for spouses, minor children and unmarried children over age 21 of legal permanent residents
- F-3 for married children of U.S. citizens, their spouses and minor children
- F-4 for siblings of U.S. citizens, their spouses and minor children
- K-1 for fiancées of U.S. citizens to travel to the U.S. to get married
- Visa 92/93 for families of refugees
We counsel clients about their options and show them that even though one pathway may be closed, another may be available. We work hard to reunite families whenever possible.
Commitment to Helping Immigrants
At the Pinilla Law Firm, LLC, our immigration lawyer is proud to help families reunite. As the child of immigrants, I understand the joys and concerns of people who seek visas so their loved ones can live in the U.S. Our goal is to make the process as smooth as possible. To this end, we make sure all immigration forms are completed correctly and filed properly. We determine their eligibility for specific visa types and advise them about their options.