Children Visas

South Carolina Child Visa Attorney

The government of the United States supports the preservation of families through its immigration laws. Children of citizens and legal permanent residents (LPR) can bring children and grandchildren to the United States through under several different visas, depending on the circumstances.

Commitment to Helping Immigrants

At the Pinilla Law Firm, LLC, our immigration lawyer is proud to help families reunite. As the child of immigrants, I understand the joys and concerns of people who seek visas so their loved ones can live in the United States. Our goal is to make the process as smooth as possible. To this end, we make sure all immigration forms are completed correctly and filed properly. We determine their eligibility for specific visa types and advise them about their options.

Our attorney help parents and grandparents bring children to the United States on visas that include:

  • K-2 visas for foreign fiancés
  • IR-2 for unmarried children for foreign spouses under 21 years of age
  • IR-3 and IR-4 for children adopted abroad or in the U.S. by U.S. citizens
  • F-1 for the minor children of unmarried sons and daughters of U.S. citizens
  • F-2 for minor children of legal permanent residents (LPR)
  • F-3 for the minor children of married U.S. citizens
  • F-4 for siblings of U.S. citizens, their spouses and minor children

Make An Appointment

Make an appointment with one of our attorneys from the comfort of your computer or cell phone. Click the button below.

Se habla Español
Phone: (803) 728-0045
Fax: (888) 502-7681


7 Surrey Court, Suite A
Columbia, SC 29212

Service Areas

  • Columbia
  • Charleston
  • Florence
  • Lexington
  • Myrtle Beach
  • Sumter
  • Newberry